Some Facts About Guns and Medical Doctors
• Number of physicians in the US: 700,000.
• Accidental deaths caused by Doctors per year: 120,000.
• Accidental deaths per physician: 0.171
(U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services)
• Number of gun owners in the US: 80,000,000.
• Number of accidental gun deaths per year: 1,500.
• Accidental deaths per gun owner: 0.0000188
FACT: Not everyone has a gun, but everyone has at least one Doctor, and, statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners. Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors
before this gets out of hand.